Sunday, April 10, 2011

I don't really have anything important to say, but we'll see where it goes.

Blogging just for the sake of blogging is the same thing as talking to a room, not necessarily caring whether or not someone listens.


Does that make sense? I'm betting no. Whatever. I do both things.


It's been a long week, as I've said. Very emotional. And I've had some personal issues I've had to deal with as of late. Hmm... Where do I want to go with this?


Let's start with this. Be straightforward. Don't play mindgames. I hate it when people do that. It messes with people's minds. GRRRR..


This blog is pointless. I'm not saying anymore.
I'm gonna go write in my diary now. xD


Comment about what's been bugging you lately. Be as cryptic as you want. That's what I did.
Byyye. <3

1 comment:

  1. I FREAKING hate it when people play mind games on you! It drives me insane. My rule is that if they do it to me I'll do it to them buy 10x worse!

    ReplyDelete