Thursday, May 26, 2011

random, full of crap kinda blog

To blog, or not to blog... That is the question.
Poor Shakespeare. He probably didn't know then that what he wrote would be quoted and torn apart today. Whatever.


I haven't blogged in a while. Not real sure that I have much to say. This is gonna be a random, full of crap kinda blog. Hmm. That's catchy. That's the title now. Perfect.


I saw Something Borrowed today. I wouldn't suggest it. It all got very confused and complicated. Do you want me, do you want her, do you want me, do you want her. blah blah blah. I've heard it all before. More than once in that movie. The best part about it was the best friend character who had all the funny lines. He's actually the guy from the Office... he dates Pam? I think his name is Jim? whateverrrr.


I'm sitting her all alone on this wonderful Wednesday night because I decided I didn't want to go to the Hangover 2 this evening (who even cares if it's good right? hahah)... and I have successfully developed such strange sleeping patterns that I always miss any and all family members when they are present and awake. haha


And dangit, I'm SICK of bonfires! bahaha Our senior class has been trying to get something like a party with one huge gathering where every single person in the senior class attends. Let's just say it, guys. It's not gonna happen. So I'm sick of all these half-ass fires. Can't we all just hole up in someone's house and watch a movie instead? Play some serious Taboo or Catchphrase? It would be more fun, in my opinion, and I wouldn't smell like the great outdoors everytime I go home. Grrrrrrr.


Okay. I was kinda sorta (not really) joking about the Catchphrase thing.


I think I'm irritable tonight. Hmmm. I have no reason to be. I was talking to dear Meghan about this earlier. She was having a day where she didn't really have any reason to be upset or angry, but she was in a bad(ish) mood anyway. I'm having one of those days now. Grrrr. haha Have you ever had one of those?  It's so dumb, to be irritable without anything worth getting grumpy about... 


I honestly have no idea where I wanted to go with this.


And so I leave you on a stupid note.
Good night. Love. Byyyyyyyyyye. <3

1 comment:

  1. Having a bad day? Just go with it. Get it off your chest here; that's what I do!
    It will all be better in the morning. You're just going through the let-down following graduation, Pops, and the rest of the end-of-year fa-la-la.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete