Monday, February 21, 2011

Bad Internet Connections...

Slow internet drives me absolutely NUTS.  I'm going crazy!  This isn't stopping my YouTube addiction! It's simply making me go INSANE.  It took me five minutes to load the page just to look at my followers on this blog.  I have seven followers.  Seven (not even) pictures and seven usernames!?!? ABSURD!  As you can tell, I'm a weeee bit irritable.  But guess what?


It's my birthday!! =D I am 19 years old.  If you're in high school, yeah, I'm probably older than you.  I've heard, blah blah blah, you're so old, blah blah blah, grandma, blah blah blah.


This birthday has gone pretty well so far.  The only trouble is, what to do for a party in small town Iowa? Eat. Movie. Go home. Drink beer. Just kidding.  Buuuuut that would be a typical birthday party for someone in this area - minus the eating, movie-watching, and going home... hehehe just kidding. Sort of. =)  I also really don't like to have friends out to my house either.  My house is always pretty messy, not to mention it's 20 minutes out of town... A weeeee bit out of the way.  Quite a quandry, don't you think?  Oh well. I'll probably do the standard food and movie bit.  


Speaking of which!  Sorry, this is a really all-over-the-place blog... I love movies.  I go to them in theaters all the time.  I do believe I shall review the ones I have seen recently.  New post time. Yay!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment