Sunday, February 20, 2011

Let's Get WITH IT

So, let's face it.  Usually I'm not exactly with it when it comes to what's new, trendy, and ... how you say ... 'hip'.  This is nothing new.  But some things have been confusing me lately.  NOT Bieber Fever, mind you.  I totally understand the mindless obsession with a slightly feminine crazy talented young boy.  Oh no, the thing/person I'm confused about at the moment? Nicki Minaj.
Pink-haired female rapper.  Not my cup of tea.  You know, I really don't think I need to say anything else about her... Less is more, eh? <3

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. Her fashion sense is terrible. I watched the Grammys and her interview on the red carpet was terrible. The interviewer had to practically spoon-feed her questions to get detailed answers. She kept saying "yes" or "no".

    ReplyDelete