Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Lazy Night at Darcy's House

Here I am, sitting on my father's bed with his cheapo laptop, watching Gilmore Girls and YouTube videos intermittently.  Ramen noodles and blueberries.  Perfect.  Have I started my homework yet?  Of course not.  10:11 PM.  I don't care yet.
I was talking to my friend about Ramen noodles actually.  She thought she was making them wrong because they were too runny.  AHA!  I have much knowledge when it comes to crazy cheap food. =)  So I'm going to pretend like I am well rounded and instruct you on how I would prepare the noodles. (hahahahah)


Darcy's Ramen Noodles:
Boil 2 cups of water, add noodles.  (as instructed)
Remove from heat, and pour off about half the water.
Add seasoning. Voila!


So silly.  Who blogs about the perfect way to make Ramen noodles?  Me, I guess.  BUT!  It does allow you to get the full flavor without the noodles being too runny or too dry.  Anyway.  I think I've been a bit all over the place lately.  Hence the crazy blog.  I've been busy, early morning vocal practices and working after school everyday.  Enough of my complaining.
Byyye. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment