Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Misinformed? I think so!

Hey. Have you heard about the crazy girl who was obsessed with Twilight? So much, in fact, that she and her boyfriend were ... uh ... roleplaying, we'll call it, and he bit her like he was a vampire.  Then she proceeds to tell the cops she was attacked.  Whatever.  Weirdo.  That's not the point.  I was listening to the radio when some announcer says something like 'as if you don't have enough reasons to keep your kids away from that nasty Twilight series, this one chick had a guy bite her and called in the cops!'  Okay, I'll admit it. I'm paraphrasing. But honestly! Why is he blaming Twilight? Just the author and the series have neeeever encouraged people to bite each other like vampires during foreplay.  Cue shudder.  Blame it on the crazy chick, not the series itself.  (In fact, Edward was very AGAINST biting Bella, if you recall...)  I just heard that on the radio, and it made me mad.  I just think he's blaming the wrong thing/person.  The books are fiction.  That chick is nuts.  Who's at fault, really?
I should probably mention... Yes, I do like Twilight.  I will defend it when people start hating, but I'm not a 'Twi-hard' fan.
Peace. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment