Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Guys, I'm stressin'.

So, as you know, I spend a lot of time on the internet. But other things do actually occupy my time as well! Hmm. Well. If we're being honest... just a specific part of my time. Right now, the mornings. Gag.


I have vocal practice every morning, Monday through Friday, at 7:15. Not cool! It takes me about 20 minutes to get into town, so I have to leave at about 5 til 7.... Thank GOODNESS looking decent is not high on my list of priorities. Anyway, these early(ish) morning practices are starting to wear on me. I know, I know. Some people in sports and SAQ and whatnot have to be up at 6, there at 6:30, blah blah blah. I guess I can sympathize. Whatever. baha. BUT! (wow I'm a ramblin' today...) I'm not used to leaving so early every morning. And what's worse - on the weekends when I CAN sleep in I, uh, can't. Prime example: This last Saturday I didn't have to be anywhere until 12:30 PM. I very well could have slept in until 10 or later. What time did I wake up? 7:30. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? Oh well. Enough complaining.


Another thing I'm sucking at: applying for scholarships.
I missed the March 1st deadline for some of them. (Don't bother telling me I'm stupid, I already know.)
And I've been slowly working on the scholarships due April 1st. But it's so boring! =/ Whatever. I don't need to be a life hataaaaa. So I'll stop complaining.


A mini side note... I LOVE Katy Perry's makeup. I really don't like the bright colored wigs... but I looove the natural(ish) eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, big lashes, naturally blushed cheeks, and pop of color on the lips. Exaaaamples.....



I love this. Pop of pink on the lips without looking too crazy.



I love how this makeup is a little bit more peachy than the other examples I have here. I don't think that's quite the right word... but it's less blue-toned, I think?  Whatever. All I know is I want to steal her lipstick.



Recognize this from the Thinking of You video? =) She's rocking strong brows, heavy lashes, white eyeliner on the waterline, and berry lips and cheeks. LOVE.


Yup, she's my makeup idol I have decided.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand when I'm stressed, I do my makeup to distract myself. Can ya tell!?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. My poor Darce. I can understand why you're stressed. You've had a very busy senior year. Get as many scholarship applications as you can without stressing yourself out. And call if you need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may sound weird, but I like the make up posts. Maybe I'm connecting to my inner girl or some shit. I don't know. It's probably because I know nothing about make up and I love learning about anything. Anyway, good luck on your scholarships. I remember my bro doing those and he was the worst about getting them done, but he was only 15 at the time. You make the rambling work!

    ReplyDelete