Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What am I going to do for the rest of my existence...?

So guys, I've been filling out lots of application forms for college and scholarships and whatnot. You give all the basic information: name, address, phone, email... Then you move on to the next question: Intended Major/Field of Study. EEK!!!! Some essays ask what your future plans are. 


I DON'T KNOW.


It's so funny how my interests change... I have a hard time keeping track of what I want to do, and this is MY life. haha Let me just tell you about aaaaall the things I've wanted to be throughout my life. (well, the things I can remember anyway)
*4th grade: scientist ... Where did that even COME from?
*Middle school: artist
Somewhere along the lines I stopped caring...
Then I started caring again.
*Junior year: animator ... probably the coolest idea I ever had. I think I was inspired by Avatar. Doesn't sound quite as cool now, does it? haha
*Junior year, again: architect ... the most practical job I ever wanted
*Senior year: ... It's a mystery. These days, I'm obsessed with makeup. I might want to be a makeup artist, but I'm really not that good at it. a;sldnfslinglskdnglindslgk


I'm so confused. =/ <3

3 comments:

  1. You'll figure it out. Right for your college applications put down what is in your mind the most. If you're really not sure about your major, maybe go to a community college in Des Moines and then transfer to IA State once you have a better idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to do something in the game industry. Whether it be art to programming; whatever I can get in with. That's what I'm doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually animation was inspired by the princess and the frog when the whistling mickey mouse came on the screen. you turned to me a practically yelled, i wanna be an animation person!
    i was there. i felt cool.
    -kp

    ReplyDelete