Sunday, March 6, 2011

I hate being sick.

My dearest friend Meghan was (or has been) sick for the last three-ish days.  I thought I'd be fine. Of course not. I'm not sure if she got me sick, but I'm definitely down. I absolutely HATE being sick. I feel all cold, then I get hot. I'm all congested. My throat hurts. It's just lame. You never know how good you feel until you don't feel so good anymore! And don't I know it.


It probably doesn't help that yesterday my school hosted our annual show choir invitational. (YAY) It was tons of fun, of course. Show choir is my thing, and I love it SO much... But I had to get up at like 6 AM, curl my hair, and get to the school by 7:15. A few other girls and I were judges' hosts - a.k.a. judges' bitches. We got them whatever they wanted, sharpened their pencils, double-checked the math on their ballots, yada yada yada. That really didn't bother me, I guess. What bothered me was how loooong our day was. I was at the school from 6:15 until at least 11:00 (I don't really remember how late it was) keeping busy all day. Since we were hosting the judges instead of a show choir group, we really didn't have any down time... blaaah.


Wow, I guess this is all very interesting. Not. haha I think in the future I might actually do more blogs about show choir? A lot of people make fun of it, and it is something very near and dear to my heart... so I think I'd have a lot to say. Lemme know what you think.


Anyway. Sorry for the weirdo blog. I'll try to blame it on being sick. =P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment