Sunday, March 13, 2011

I wanna be girly and frivolous... so let's talk about my favorite beauty products!

(BOYS BEWARE. Lots of girly products. Girly giiiiiiiirly blog.)


YAY. =) So, let it be known that I absolutely love to smell good with the least amount of effort possible. Yay. (again?) And I just bought a couple new things at Kmart on the way home with mis padres, so I thought I'd talk about some of the things I love. =) This is just stuff I use in the shower, I guess.


I love, love, love body washes. Whip out my loofah and I'm GOOD TO GO!


My all-time favorite is Dial White Tea & Vitamin E Pearls
It says clean and soft on the bottle, and believe me, it doesn't mess around. =) It makes my skin feel really smooth and moisturized but not heavy. I love the way it smells too... I don't really know how to explain it... Apparently it smells like white tea? haha whatever. Go smell it. It's delicious.


The body wash I just picked up which I know I like (but not quite as much) is Caress Evenly Gorgeous? Something like that? Here's the picture. =P
It smells like brown sugar or sugar that's been caramelized. Also delicious. I don't have as much to say about this one... except it's more exfoliating, which I like.  It doesn't make a difference since I use a loofah anyway... Whatever. =)


On to SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS. Key to smelling good. =)


The set I use most often is Herbal Essences Hydralicious Totally Twisted.
As many of ya'll may know, I'm particularly lazy and I have kinda wavy-ish hair. I love to use this in the morning and just scrunch it on my way out. This stuff smells SOOOO good. It's got coconut in it (for the hydration part of it, I'm sure) and it smells sweet and fruity at the same time, which I love. I buy the 'Totally Twisted' set because it is for curly hair. It makes my silly little waves clump together better into something slightly more attractive. =) It also makes my hair feel crazy soft. Definitely one of my favorites.


Next up, another moisturizing set... Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner. =)
Another sweet-smelling, crazy moisturizing set that smells like coconut. It makes my hair feel really really soft. I can't say any more really, but I just love this. LOVE.


Now every now and then I have to stop hardcore moisturizing and start invigorating instead! baha. What I like to use for getting really clean is Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo.
I don't usually like too many Aveda products - they're basically all natural or organic or something like that, so sometimes they have a different smell. But this stuff I LOVE. It's the kind of mint that clears your sinuses a bit. =) It gets your hair and scalp really clean, and so if you've had any sort of buildup it amps shine. =) BOOM!


OTHER THINGS. =)


Exfoliating is GREAT. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub.
It smells nutty, a little sweet... SO GOOD. Not a scent I would have usually chosen but I'm glad I did. I had never bought a scrub before, and I just picked this one up at Wal-Mart after seeing Meghan choose the same one. WIN. I don't know what else to say about it. The scrub does a good job...scrubbing? haha I love how soft my skin feels after using it. Especially when I shave after using it. =)




Okay. I'm bored now. I just keep on watching all these videos on YouTube where people talk about their routines and how they get ready, products they like... blah blah blah... and I was like, yo, I wanna DO that. =) If anyone wants more silly little blogs like these, let me know! They make me so happy.


Byyyye. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment