Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm grumpy.

I'm sick.
I have a bunch of scholarship applications due in two days and I only bothered today to ask for recommendations. YIKES.
I have solo and ensemble contest this Saturday (and I'm SICK).
My boyfriend didn't come home this weekend.
Aaaaand I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly I have to do for college. Grrrr.


I'm grumpy.
Woe is me, yada yada yada. I'm over dramatic.
I just always have terrible timing.


"Oh yes, I'd love to do a solo again this year!"
About a week or so before contest EVERY YEAR I get sick. Every year! GAAAAHH!


I'm just stressed and stuff. That's all. And I like to publicly complain about it on the internet. Maybe that's just cuz that John guy hasn't been able to listen to me crab in person lately... yup, that's it. =)


Whatevaaaa. Terrible blog. I haven't been super inspired lately guys. I'm always thinking about grumpy, stressful things. Easy to write? Yes. Fun to read? Probably not. Hang in there with me, guys. bahaha


Oh! Maybe I could ask a question? A little blogger-reader interaction never hurt anyone! What is stressing YOU out lately? And why?


Anyone who read this to the end, I freaking love you. Thankssomuch. 
Byyyye. <3

4 comments:

  1. hang in there Darcy, you will make it, only a little less than two months! But the thing that is stressing me is the fact that all of you guys will be gone next year :( I don't know how our seinor class will ever be better than yours! We will definitely miss you guys a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan, you're complaining about your class? Look at mine! I haven't been stressed lately, but I was hardcore stressed the week leading up to districts for large group speech because of Organ Recital. I had the butterflies in my stomach feeling for a week straight. It was horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stressed because I'm doing two jobs at work with no end in sight. Darcy, you should talk to your guidance counselor about what is needed for college or what you need to do next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was always sick for vocal stuff, too kid. you'll be wonderful :) i wish i could come hear you sing!! and yes, scholarships suck but its a truly wonderful feeling when they're done. remember i wanted to run away to europe so i wouldn't have to do them? LOL. and i betcha johnny is missing you way more than you miss him ;) and that certain friend of yours in sodak is missing you too!!!!! love you, miss you; i thoroughly enjoyed your rant :P

    ReplyDelete